Terms and Conditions….(the boring bit)
- All restaurant bookings are subject to availability.
- All menus published on our website or menu board are sample menus only and are subject to change without notice.
- Tables booked for 8 people or more will be required to pay a £5 per head deposit at time of booking. This deposit will be deducted from the final bill amount.
Our cancelation policy is as follows;
Cancellation or number drop within 48 hours of your booking will forfeit any deposits paid i.e. guest pays £40 deposit for a table of 8 but drops to a table of 6 with in the 48 hours only £30 will be redeemed against your bill subject to the manager’s discretion.
- Theme nights and special occasions (Mother’s Day/NYE/pudding club etc.) require a £10 per head deposit the cancellation policy on these nights increases to a 7 day cancellation period.
- We make every effort to have high chair availability for your visit however it is subject to demand and at peak hours we do not guarantee this unless you confirmed this requirement at the time of booking
- Window tables are not always guaranteed.
- Every care is taken to avoid any cross contamination when processing a specific allergen free order. We do however work in a kitchen that processes allergenic ingredients and does not have a specific allergen free zone or separate dedicated fryer.